We’ll report in great detail on the data gathering phase and outline key findings and objectives.
Documentation would typically include:
- Defining the framework for the data gathering phase.
- Classification of the stakeholder requirements to align with a potential approach framework.
- Identification of the ‘Problem Statement.’ Through background analysis in the data gathering phase, identifying the fundamental issues and problems facing the organisation.
- Defining the ‘Purpose Statement.’ Outlining the key objectives for the organisation.
- Identification of current maturity levels of process and people vs future maturity levels based on stakeholder requirement.
- Current functional procedures.
- Business Requirements.
- Assumptions and Constraints.
- Assessment of options based on functions and requirements in context of any business strategy.
- Assessment methodology and evaluation criteria.
- Risk assessment of viable options.
- Recommended options for further analysis.